Jun 4, 2014

it never gets old...

Coming home to find a box on your porch and opening said box to find your ARCs!!!! I got galleys of ALL THAT BURNS yesterday.

This book was hard to write. I mean--every book is hard to write--but this one had the extra challenge of being my first sequel. I stressed and sweated and cried over this book, and so it's really wonderful to finally see it in true novel form! It's crazy to think I started with nothing almost 2 years ago and now I have a book!!!

The cover is still a secret, so I had to take pictures that wouldn't compromise the reveal that will take place on June 26th.



ALL THAT BURNS - coming to a bookstore near you February 10th, 2015!!

The arrival of a third book of course necessitates a new "all the books I've written" photo! Look at ALL THAT BURNS sandwiched between its two loving literary siblings!!


And to think, this time last year I hadn't even gotten ARCs of ALL THAT GLOWS yet! It's crazy that I now have three book sized things I can call mine. My lovelies. *hugs them all*

Okay, off to work on more future lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Must be an amazing feeling to see all three of them :-)

    ReplyDelete