Sep 21, 2012

revision treats

I don't know what it is, but something about working on revisions just begs for baking! It's an activity that uses just enough brainpower to distract me from the pressing call of my manuscript, but not enough to make me even more exhausted than I already am. Plus the sugar helps.

Fall is once again upon us (tomorrow!!!), so of course, I decided to try out a pumpkin based recipe.




They're another Pinterest find (what isn't these days). And they are very tasty if I do say so myself.

Okay, back to work!!! *ducks away into the cave with a sack full of cookies*

2 comments:

  1. I would come over right now and steal some if I could...but something tells me David has already polished them off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did! But then we had a housewarming party and everyone left their sweets here, so it's all equaled out. I'll bring some of these cookies up to you next month!

      Delete