Feb 29, 2012

post-season depression

After a mad dash of watching I just finished the second season of Downton Abbey. And I must say. It was good. Very good indeed.

But I am now fending of a bit of sadness that I don't live there. And none of my dresses look quite as fabulous as Lady Mary's.

If you have not partaken of the goodness that is Downton Abbey, then do yourself a favor and watch the 1st season on Netflix and the 2nd season on PBS.com (it's only up for 5 more days or so, hurry!!).

Don't worry, I won't judge if you watch both seasons in 5 days. ;)

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was up on PBS.com! I will be doing that!

    I wish I had Lady Mary's dresses too. And her hats. And I wish I could do that thing she does with her hair. *sigh*

    I LOVE that show. The characters are so rich! (some, literally)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's only up for 4 or 5 more days though, so you better cram them in! So, so good. (And I so love PBS for making them free!)

      I do love Mary's hair. And her eyebrows.

      And to the point of the characters, yes! The reason I adored LOST so much was because of character development and all of the relationships it showed! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is so good. I'm glad I listened to the general consensus of everyone about it!

      Delete
  3. I'd ever rock the dowager's dresses... and I have the feeling I'll be trying to do the Mary up-do for a while. I feel an eventual Downton-themed book launch coming? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome. We could walk around in beautiful dresses and talk in British accents, confusing everyone!! (Maybe, MAYBE for LOTSS!)

      Delete