Oct 19, 2011

back from vacay

I'm back from a wonderful getaway to Savannah, GA. Even though it's only a two-hour drive from my hometown, I've never been able to visit it before. I found it eerily similar to Charleston. Charleston and Savannah are like fraternal twins... the exact same DNA just manifesting itself in different ways. I felt so comfortable there that I was a bit weirded out by the fact that I didn't know where I was going. More to come on that later though.

Writers, if you want to hear some sagely wisdom (ha!) from your's truly about querying and submissions, the pop on over here to Literary Rambles. I dish on the five most important things I've learned throughout the whole process. The blog itself was super helpful in my hunt for an agent. I first learned about Alyssa there!

No comments:

Post a Comment